Home > News
Notice on the resumption of processing applications for long-term study visa

2022-08-21 16:35

From the date of the issuance of this notice, long-term overseas students who are going to China for academic education can submit their X1 visa applications. Application materials include the "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students in China" (JW201/202 Form), school admission notice (freshmen) or return certificate (senior students) and others as required. Families of students studying in China can apply to live with or visit their relatives in China. Visa applications from short-term overseas students for non-academic education (X2 visa) are not accepted at the moment.

Please refer to the latest requirements of the Chinese Embassyfordetails:


<Suggest To A Friend>